Monday, September 27, 2010

Get excited!

Just a little something to whet your appetite: I have a workout tomorrow! Does that get you excited or what?
I have been training apart from the Queen's XC team for the past few weeks, mostly on my own or with Kev, sometimes with Dylan and occasionally part of a run with the Queen's boys. It is mainly a function of the fact that they are racing and doing workouts and I am just building miles so our training schedules have been different. However, Kev has decided that I should jump into one of their workouts tomorrow and see how it goes- should be fun!

In other news, I just got home from my workout at KBM. Did some balance and core work....I'm now fantastic on the Bosu Ball (half sphere of jello on a plate, remember?) until I am asked to lift one leg.

That's all for now folks.
Be Easy.

1 comment: