Friday, November 5, 2010

BC Bound!

Quick update: heading to Victoria, BC today for the weekend to attend a symposium at the National Athletics Centre as well as meet and greet some of the Athletics Canada middle distance coaches. Kevin and I were invited in order to discuss my future as an athlete at the national and international level. Someone up top seems to think I have some potential down the line and are interested in developing a relationship between myself, Kevin and the National Athletics Centre. Quite excited and will keep you posted!

Sorry for the delayed notice, I have known for a couple of weeks, but just didn't think to blog about it!

As an additonal update: I ran for 14 minutes last night with ZERO pain and I stopped only as a precaution. Big thumbs up to all of the physios and trainers who have worked with me....we seem to be doing something right! Let's hope this recovery curve is indeed exponential and that I'll be ready to race at CIS next weekend!

Run Happy. Be Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment